Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Making of 2011 Blog 12

Well, I'm up to my usual antics: it's 1:32 am and I'm wide awake...what's new??

i haven't blogged recently cuz there wasn't much new to tell. but just a little update: last week I went to my publishers and we had a "listening" session to the 5 tracks that larry produced. everyone seemed to really enjoy them. there's talk about doing another 5 which will be determined a few weeks from now.

meanwhile, i'm writing some new songs for myself and working on some demos on some of my songs in my home studio which is just great fun and easily transports me to a fantastic mood.

i'm also writing some songs with other writers for other artists which is going well. i'm getting antsy to do some gigs in the LA area very soon, over the summer. I have already been invited to do a gig at a very cool venue which i'll divulge soon....

that's it for now, until i get the next urge to do a new blog..

much love, always xoxoxo

2 comments:

ChazFrench said...

How about a couple gigs up in San Francisco? I'd love to see you live again.

ChazFrench said...

PS can't wait to hear the new songs!